Opening Saturday 17th November, 2 – 9 pm
- GIJS MILIUS
Op z’n Antwerps
- Gijs Milius (1985, Utrecht, NL), lives and works in Brussels.
- Recent presentations of his work include Mieke van Schaijk, The Netherlands (solo); Gaudel de Stampa, Paris (solo); Etablissement d’en Face, Brussels (solo); Island, Brussels (solo); Kantine, Brussels; DOC, Paris; MuHKA, Antwerp; Charlama contemporary, Sarajevo; Krasj 3, Ninove.
- In October 2017, he was part of Oh les beaux jours! Biennale 9, curated by Angel Vergara and Joël Benzakin at Centre culturel d’Ottignies, Louvain-la-Neuve.
- In June 2018, he was part of a solo show entitled Le long des raduses at Catherine Bastide in Marseille.
- Currently, he’s part of a group show Schmaltz runs until January 2019 at Guimarães, Vienna.
- In 2019, he will have a solo show at Dortmunder Kunstverein.